Re: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.

  • Evelyn Alden
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
      --- Carol O'Connell <carol.oconnell@...> wrote:
      > No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November
      > 6, the same day as
      > Calontir Crown.

      Conna,

      I would like to tell you how sorry I will be to miss
      Crystal Ball this year.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • stew9655
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 20, 2004
        My list matces exactly with Tsire's. I am not sure what that means.
        Oh and I would add Causelle or any other basse dance

        Seonaid

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@h...>