Re: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 2 8:30 AM
      No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November 6, the same day as
      Calontir Crown.

      When this has occurred in the past, I know that Shattered Crystal generously
      moved the date for Crystal Ball. I haven't heard anything about that yet,
      though.

      Conna

      > From: Paul Byers <mightypav@...>
      > Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:25:07 -0500
      > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.
      >
      > At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      >> when is BOH?
      >> Constantia
      >
      > Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)
      >
      > Pav

    • Evelyn Alden
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 2 9:35 AM
        --- Carol O'Connell <carol.oconnell@...> wrote:
        > No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November
        > 6, the same day as
        > Calontir Crown.

        Conna,

        I would like to tell you how sorry I will be to miss
        Crystal Ball this year.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • stew9655
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 20 7:56 AM
          My list matces exactly with Tsire's. I am not sure what that means.
          Oh and I would add Causelle or any other basse dance

          Seonaid

          --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@h...>