RE: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.

  • Paul Byers
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
      At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      >when is BOH?
      >Constantia

      Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)

      Pav

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
        No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November 6, the same day as
        Calontir Crown.

        When this has occurred in the past, I know that Shattered Crystal generously
        moved the date for Crystal Ball. I haven't heard anything about that yet,
        though.

        Conna

        > From: Paul Byers <mightypav@...>
        > Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:25:07 -0500
        > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.
        >
        > At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
        >> when is BOH?
        >> Constantia
        >
        > Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)
        >
        > Pav

      • Evelyn Alden
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
          --- Carol O'Connell <carol.oconnell@...> wrote:
          > No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November
          > 6, the same day as
          > Calontir Crown.

          Conna,

          I would like to tell you how sorry I will be to miss
          Crystal Ball this year.

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • stew9655
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 20, 2004
            My list matces exactly with Tsire's. I am not sure what that means.
            Oh and I would add Causelle or any other basse dance

            Seonaid

            --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@h...>