RE: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.

  • Valdemar & Constantia
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
      when is BOH?
      Constantia

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Paul Byers [mailto:mightypav@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:27 AM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.

      The musicians of Grimfells are feeling froggy. So, if we were to learn
      4-5 dance numbers would any of you be willing to risk a trip to BOH to
      dance on and off all day? Not talking ball, just dancing off and on as
      the day progresses, and as the players are available. (We will want to
      play some none dance things just for the fun of playing.) Some of our
      musicians will also be fighting and shooting at different times.
      (Conrad, you were born to be a Quick) But if we chose 4-5 dance pieces
      we could do them multiple times to get enough good dancing and playing in
      during the day. Any none Grimfellions musicians would be welcome in the pit
      of course. Right now the Grim-Players have been having a lot of fun with
      the Karabushka. (plus a few jigs and a sweet piece called Rose in the
      Heather.) We could learn some other pieces at suggestion.

      BOH is a very loose and fun event as it is now. It has successfully
      incorporated Iron Chef, Horses, a renfair and a really nice music pit last
      year. I think it would be nice to add some dancing and formal music.

      Pav

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Paul Byers
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
        At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
        >when is BOH?
        >Constantia

        Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)

        Pav

        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
          No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November 6, the same day as
          Calontir Crown.

          When this has occurred in the past, I know that Shattered Crystal generously
          moved the date for Crystal Ball. I haven't heard anything about that yet,
          though.

          Conna

          > From: Paul Byers <mightypav@...>
          > Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:25:07 -0500
          > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.
          >
          > At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
          >> when is BOH?
          >> Constantia
          >
          > Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)
          >
          > Pav

        • Evelyn Alden
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
            --- Carol O'Connell <carol.oconnell@...> wrote:
            > No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November
            > 6, the same day as
            > Calontir Crown.

            Conna,

            I would like to tell you how sorry I will be to miss
            Crystal Ball this year.

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • stew9655
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 20, 2004
              My list matces exactly with Tsire's. I am not sure what that means.
              Oh and I would add Causelle or any other basse dance

              Seonaid

              --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@h...>