Re: Re: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.

  • Evelyn Alden
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2004
      --- Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
      [...]
      > For a good
      > list of dances of all
      > types and popularities wrestle the Pensic Pile off
      > of someone or go to
      > Pensic and pick up your own!
      [...]

      http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~kvs/music/pile/pieces.html

      List of dances, some linked, no arrangers listed, but
      we can supply that :-)

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Valdemar & Constantia
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
        when is BOH?
        Constantia

        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
          At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
          >when is BOH?
          >Constantia

          Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)

          Pav

          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
            No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November 6, the same day as
            Calontir Crown.

            When this has occurred in the past, I know that Shattered Crystal generously
            moved the date for Crystal Ball. I haven't heard anything about that yet,
            though.

            Conna

            > From: Paul Byers <mightypav@...>
            > Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:25:07 -0500
            > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.
            >
            > At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
            >> when is BOH?
            >> Constantia
            >
            > Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)
            >
            > Pav

          • Evelyn Alden
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
              --- Carol O'Connell <carol.oconnell@...> wrote:
              > No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November
              > 6, the same day as
              > Calontir Crown.

              Conna,

              I would like to tell you how sorry I will be to miss
              Crystal Ball this year.

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • stew9655
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 20, 2004
                My list matces exactly with Tsire's. I am not sure what that means.
                Oh and I would add Causelle or any other basse dance

                Seonaid

                --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@h...>