BOH

  • neathery2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      I like so many of the dances.... Maybe it would be easier if we made a list of
      dances we absolutely hated to play!

      Neathery
    • Paul A. Byers
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007
        Just to let music folks and others know. There will be an all day music
        pit at BOH. As always dancers welcome. All music folks are invited to
        stay with me, but I am post revel site and will be hitting full Pavel mode
        about 8ish. :) Steak Thang after event at revel site. Will also be the
        free custom omelets and waffles Sunday morning at revel site. Oh, it's
        also the weekend of Bike, Blues and BBQ in Grimfells. Were 350K+ bikers
        last year.

        Come on the BOH, you know you wanna.

        Pav
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007
          Bikers and waffles and Pavel, Oh My!
          Drat that I have to work!
          I encourage anyone who can, to go and experience the lovely hospitality and rippin' good time one can have at a Grimfells event.

          Tsire

          To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comCC: CALONTIR@...; Grim-music@yahoogroups.comFrom: mightypav@...: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:56:52 -0500Subject: [CalontirDance] BOH