Re: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2004
      Yeah! I like Bansle Charlotte and Ly Bens. And any of the almans, too.

      And Rufty Tufty and Gathering Peascods, too.

      Conna

      > From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
      > Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 09:28:32 -0500
      > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: Re: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.
      >
      > Keep the favorites comming - I love to hear what eveyone digs!
      >
      > I dig so many dances and have such a short attention span that my top five
      > are contantly changing. But really I'll dance just about anything just about
      > anywhere. (Fox trot, or polka anyone?) For a good list of dances of all
      > types and popularities wrestle the Pensic Pile off of someone or go to
      > Pensic and pick up your own!
      >
      > Just for fun heres a list of what I really dig at this moment:
      > 16th C. Italian Maravigllia and Gracca Amorosa,
      > 15th C. Italian Contrapasso in Due and Gratioza,
      > ECD: Picking of Sticks and Black Nag
      > SCA Corrographies: Heralds in Love
      > Bransles: Bransle Charlotte
      > Gresley: Ly Bens Dystonis and Perns in Gre
      > Old Measures: Black Alman, Lorraine Alman
      > Progression: My Lady Cullen
      > Guilty Out of Period Pleaures: John Tallows Cannon, Female Sailor,
      > Korrobushka

    • Evelyn Alden
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1, 2004
        --- Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
        [...]
        > For a good
        > list of dances of all
        > types and popularities wrestle the Pensic Pile off
        > of someone or go to
        > Pensic and pick up your own!
        [...]

        http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~kvs/music/pile/pieces.html

        List of dances, some linked, no arrangers listed, but
        we can supply that :-)

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Valdemar & Constantia
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
          when is BOH?
          Constantia

          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
            At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
            >when is BOH?
            >Constantia

            Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)

            Pav

            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
              No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November 6, the same day as
              Calontir Crown.

              When this has occurred in the past, I know that Shattered Crystal generously
              moved the date for Crystal Ball. I haven't heard anything about that yet,
              though.

              Conna

              > From: Paul Byers <mightypav@...>
              > Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:25:07 -0500
              > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.
              >
              > At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
              >> when is BOH?
              >> Constantia
              >
              > Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)
              >
              > Pav

            • Evelyn Alden
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
                --- Carol O'Connell <carol.oconnell@...> wrote:
                > No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November
                > 6, the same day as
                > Calontir Crown.

                Conna,

                I would like to tell you how sorry I will be to miss
                Crystal Ball this year.

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              • stew9655
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 20, 2004
                  My list matces exactly with Tsire's. I am not sure what that means.
                  Oh and I would add Causelle or any other basse dance

                  Seonaid

                  --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@h...>