BOH

  • neathery2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 7:37 AM
      I love to play Rufty Tufty! It was one of the very first songs I
      learned thank to
      Lady Rowan. And you know I am all about Gathering those Peascods.
      But it
      has to be the correct arrangement... not the one used at the last
      Lilies.
      Neathery of Safia
    • neathery2003
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 8:29 AM
        I like so many of the dances.... Maybe it would be easier if we made a list of
        dances we absolutely hated to play!

        Neathery
      • Paul A. Byers
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007
          Just to let music folks and others know. There will be an all day music
          pit at BOH. As always dancers welcome. All music folks are invited to
          stay with me, but I am post revel site and will be hitting full Pavel mode
          about 8ish. :) Steak Thang after event at revel site. Will also be the
          free custom omelets and waffles Sunday morning at revel site. Oh, it's
          also the weekend of Bike, Blues and BBQ in Grimfells. Were 350K+ bikers
          last year.

          Come on the BOH, you know you wanna.

          Pav
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007
            Bikers and waffles and Pavel, Oh My!
            Drat that I have to work!
            I encourage anyone who can, to go and experience the lovely hospitality and rippin' good time one can have at a Grimfells event.

            Tsire

            To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comCC: CALONTIR@...; Grim-music@yahoogroups.comFrom: mightypav@...: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:56:52 -0500Subject: [CalontirDance] BOH