Re: Re: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2004
      Keep the favorites comming - I love to hear what eveyone digs!

      I dig so many dances and have such a short attention span that my top five
      are contantly changing. But really I'll dance just about anything just about
      anywhere. (Fox trot, or polka anyone?) For a good list of dances of all
      types and popularities wrestle the Pensic Pile off of someone or go to
      Pensic and pick up your own!

      Just for fun heres a list of what I really dig at this moment:
      16th C. Italian Maravigllia and Gracca Amorosa,
      15th C. Italian Contrapasso in Due and Gratioza,
      ECD: Picking of Sticks and Black Nag
      SCA Corrographies: Heralds in Love
      Bransles: Bransle Charlotte
      Gresley: Ly Bens Dystonis and Perns in Gre
      Old Measures: Black Alman, Lorraine Alman
      Progression: My Lady Cullen
      Guilty Out of Period Pleaures: John Tallows Cannon, Female Sailor,
      Korrobushka

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1, 2004
        Yeah! I like Bansle Charlotte and Ly Bens. And any of the almans, too.

        And Rufty Tufty and Gathering Peascods, too.

        Conna

        > From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
        > Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 09:28:32 -0500
        > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: Re: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.
        >
        > Keep the favorites comming - I love to hear what eveyone digs!
        >
        > I dig so many dances and have such a short attention span that my top five
        > are contantly changing. But really I'll dance just about anything just about
        > anywhere. (Fox trot, or polka anyone?) For a good list of dances of all
        > types and popularities wrestle the Pensic Pile off of someone or go to
        > Pensic and pick up your own!
        >
        > Just for fun heres a list of what I really dig at this moment:
        > 16th C. Italian Maravigllia and Gracca Amorosa,
        > 15th C. Italian Contrapasso in Due and Gratioza,
        > ECD: Picking of Sticks and Black Nag
        > SCA Corrographies: Heralds in Love
        > Bransles: Bransle Charlotte
        > Gresley: Ly Bens Dystonis and Perns in Gre
        > Old Measures: Black Alman, Lorraine Alman
        > Progression: My Lady Cullen
        > Guilty Out of Period Pleaures: John Tallows Cannon, Female Sailor,
        > Korrobushka

      • Evelyn Alden
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 1, 2004
          --- Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@...> wrote:
          [...]
          > For a good
          > list of dances of all
          > types and popularities wrestle the Pensic Pile off
          > of someone or go to
          > Pensic and pick up your own!
          [...]

          http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~kvs/music/pile/pieces.html

          List of dances, some linked, no arrangers listed, but
          we can supply that :-)

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Valdemar & Constantia
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
            when is BOH?
            Constantia

            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
              At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
              >when is BOH?
              >Constantia

              Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)

              Pav

              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
                No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November 6, the same day as
                Calontir Crown.

                When this has occurred in the past, I know that Shattered Crystal generously
                moved the date for Crystal Ball. I haven't heard anything about that yet,
                though.

                Conna

                > From: Paul Byers <mightypav@...>
                > Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:25:07 -0500
                > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] BOH invite to dance.
                >
                > At 09:59 AM 7/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
                >> when is BOH?
                >> Constantia
                >
                > Oct 23rd. (That's not Crystal Ball is it?)
                >
                > Pav

              • Evelyn Alden
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 2, 2004
                  --- Carol O'Connell <carol.oconnell@...> wrote:
                  > No. Crystal Ball is currently scheduled for November
                  > 6, the same day as
                  > Calontir Crown.

                  Conna,

                  I would like to tell you how sorry I will be to miss
                  Crystal Ball this year.

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                • stew9655
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jul 20, 2004
                    My list matces exactly with Tsire's. I am not sure what that means.
                    Oh and I would add Causelle or any other basse dance

                    Seonaid

                    --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@h...>