roving dance fiascos

  • Fuller, Neathery
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2004
      An awesome idea. Bring it on! I can play as I rove too!!!! Just get
      some earplugs for the Queen!!!!!
      Hot to stumple, rumble and play dance music!
      neathery

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2004
        Hey everyone,
        I somehow got signed of the list and just got signed on.
        I would certainly be up for roving dancing.
        Conna and Constantia were my best pupils ever. Which one of you is
        ging to teach me to play the recorder?

        Seonaid

        --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Fuller, Neathery"
        <nfuller@s...> wrote:

        > An awesome idea. Bring it on! I can play as I rove too!!!! Just
        get
        > some earplugs for the Queen!!!!!
        > Hot to stumple, rumble and play dance music!
        > neathery

        subject=Unsubscribe>

      • Valdemar & Constantia
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2004
          If you end up playing recorder as bad as we ended up dancing...eeeks!
          We can rule the WORLD!!!
          Constantia

          <nfuller@s...> wrote:

          > An awesome idea. Bring it on! I can play as I rove too!!!! Just
          get
          > some earplugs for the Queen!!!!!
          > Hot to stumple, rumble and play dance music!
          > neathery

          subject=Unsubscribe>

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.