Re: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks

  • Barthel aus Pennswald
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
      On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 15:46 -0500, Carol O'Connell wrote:
      > And count me in, too!
      >
      > Conna
      > (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

      Great. Just great.

      Keep talking like that and we'll lose the only leverage we've got to
      convince young males to dance anything other than the steel-shod dance.

      Barthel
      --
      ld_barthel@... | http://geocities.com/ld_barthel

      I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
        WAHOO! I'm all for Full Countact English Country night - and flashy itallian
        drunk flirters! Pick up dancing has been misssing from Lilies for many years
        and I've loved it every single time it's happened. With a tiny effort a bit
        of booze and our psychotic dedication to this art I think we can surely pull
        it off!

        And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
        collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
        -can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol

        Thanks again
        So glad everyone had fun

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
          >And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
          >collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
          >-can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol
          >Tsire

          Ok, but I really will miss the Manshaft.

          Pav