Re: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
      At 03:46 PM 6/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      >And count me in, too!
      >Conna
      >(I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

      And here I need to learn a new dance... *sigh*

      Pav

    • Barthel aus Pennswald
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
        On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 15:46 -0500, Carol O'Connell wrote:
        > And count me in, too!
        >
        > Conna
        > (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

        Great. Just great.

        Keep talking like that and we'll lose the only leverage we've got to
        convince young males to dance anything other than the steel-shod dance.

        Barthel
        --
        ld_barthel@... | http://geocities.com/ld_barthel

        I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
          WAHOO! I'm all for Full Countact English Country night - and flashy itallian
          drunk flirters! Pick up dancing has been misssing from Lilies for many years
          and I've loved it every single time it's happened. With a tiny effort a bit
          of booze and our psychotic dedication to this art I think we can surely pull
          it off!

          And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
          collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
          -can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol

          Thanks again
          So glad everyone had fun

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
            >And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
            >collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
            >-can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol
            >Tsire

            Ok, but I really will miss the Manshaft.

            Pav