Re: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
      And count me in, too!

      Conna
      (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

      > From: "Paul A. Byers" <pavel@...>
      > Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:43:52 -0500
      > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks
      >

      >> By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
      >> stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
      >> stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
      >> What say?
      >> Love, Constantia
      >
      > I'll anchor a flank!
      >
      > Pav

    • Paul A. Byers
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
        At 03:46 PM 6/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
        >And count me in, too!
        >Conna
        >(I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

        And here I need to learn a new dance... *sigh*

        Pav

      • Barthel aus Pennswald
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
          On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 15:46 -0500, Carol O'Connell wrote:
          > And count me in, too!
          >
          > Conna
          > (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

          Great. Just great.

          Keep talking like that and we'll lose the only leverage we've got to
          convince young males to dance anything other than the steel-shod dance.

          Barthel
          --
          ld_barthel@... | http://geocities.com/ld_barthel

          I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
            WAHOO! I'm all for Full Countact English Country night - and flashy itallian
            drunk flirters! Pick up dancing has been misssing from Lilies for many years
            and I've loved it every single time it's happened. With a tiny effort a bit
            of booze and our psychotic dedication to this art I think we can surely pull
            it off!

            And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
            collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
            -can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol

            Thanks again
            So glad everyone had fun

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
              >And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
              >collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
              >-can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol
              >Tsire

              Ok, but I really will miss the Manshaft.

              Pav