RE: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25 1:43 PM
      >By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
      >stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
      >stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
      >What say?
      >Love, Constantia

      I'll anchor a flank!

      Pav

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 25 1:46 PM
        And count me in, too!

        Conna
        (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

        > From: "Paul A. Byers" <pavel@...>
        > Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:43:52 -0500
        > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks
        >

        >> By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
        >> stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
        >> stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
        >> What say?
        >> Love, Constantia
        >
        > I'll anchor a flank!
        >
        > Pav

      • Paul A. Byers
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 25 2:10 PM
          At 03:46 PM 6/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
          >And count me in, too!
          >Conna
          >(I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

          And here I need to learn a new dance... *sigh*

          Pav

        • Barthel aus Pennswald
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 26 2:20 AM
            On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 15:46 -0500, Carol O'Connell wrote:
            > And count me in, too!
            >
            > Conna
            > (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

            Great. Just great.

            Keep talking like that and we'll lose the only leverage we've got to
            convince young males to dance anything other than the steel-shod dance.

            Barthel
            --
            ld_barthel@... | http://geocities.com/ld_barthel

            I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 26 12:35 PM
              WAHOO! I'm all for Full Countact English Country night - and flashy itallian
              drunk flirters! Pick up dancing has been misssing from Lilies for many years
              and I've loved it every single time it's happened. With a tiny effort a bit
              of booze and our psychotic dedication to this art I think we can surely pull
              it off!

              And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
              collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
              -can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol

              Thanks again
              So glad everyone had fun

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 26 1:20 PM
                >And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
                >collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
                >-can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol
                >Tsire

                Ok, but I really will miss the Manshaft.

                Pav