RE: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks

  • Valdemar & Constantia
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
      Yeah! That dance class with Seonaid was frickin' hysterical!!!
      But you know, I only wanna dance with other girls.
      Am I sick?
      Did I just come out of the dance closet?
      Conna, I don't wanna scare you, but I think I...
      uh, never mind.

      Thanks Seonaid and Tsire and Elaine and all you other lovely dancers for
      making my Lilies such a riot! Also, tell Calon that I loved seeing her face
      everyday.(However she spells her name!)

      By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
      stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
      stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
      What say?
      Love, Constantia

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
        >By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
        >stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
        >stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
        >What say?
        >Love, Constantia

        I'll anchor a flank!

        Pav

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
          And count me in, too!

          Conna
          (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

          > From: "Paul A. Byers" <pavel@...>
          > Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:43:52 -0500
          > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks
          >

          >> By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
          >> stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
          >> stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
          >> What say?
          >> Love, Constantia
          >
          > I'll anchor a flank!
          >
          > Pav

        • Paul A. Byers
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
            At 03:46 PM 6/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
            >And count me in, too!
            >Conna
            >(I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

            And here I need to learn a new dance... *sigh*

            Pav

          • Barthel aus Pennswald
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
              On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 15:46 -0500, Carol O'Connell wrote:
              > And count me in, too!
              >
              > Conna
              > (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

              Great. Just great.

              Keep talking like that and we'll lose the only leverage we've got to
              convince young males to dance anything other than the steel-shod dance.

              Barthel
              --
              ld_barthel@... | http://geocities.com/ld_barthel

              I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
                WAHOO! I'm all for Full Countact English Country night - and flashy itallian
                drunk flirters! Pick up dancing has been misssing from Lilies for many years
                and I've loved it every single time it's happened. With a tiny effort a bit
                of booze and our psychotic dedication to this art I think we can surely pull
                it off!

                And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
                collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
                -can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol

                Thanks again
                So glad everyone had fun

                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
                  >And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
                  >collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
                  >-can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol
                  >Tsire

                  Ok, but I really will miss the Manshaft.

                  Pav