Re: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2004
      Let my voice ring as one with yours!

      What a great time I had playing, watching the dancing, and rejoicing that no
      one broke anything on the muddy field.

      And a big thank you to Seonaid, who has the patience of a saint, for
      teaching me and Constantia the fun Italian dances.

      Thanks to everyone!
      Conna

      > From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
      > Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:18:12 -0500
      > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks
      >
      > A great big thank you to everyone who made the ball the spectacular thing it
      > is each year.
      > Fun, muddy, laughing, smiling dancers and musicians will be tucked into my
      > book of fond memories. We had 1 muddy field, 4 incinitrons, what seemed to
      > be about 20 LIVE MUSICIANS! and at least 50 dancers this year at the ball.
      > We also had 17 hours of dance classes, 6 instructors, and three, count 'em
      > three, evenings of dance at the war! WAHOO!
      > Thanks especially to all of you who offered support,time, energy and
      > physical resources to this year's dance activites. Again and again I am
      > astounded by the resources freely offered up within our 'little' club.
      >
      > Thank you al lmore than I can say.
      > Tsire "thank god that's over- let's do it again" Tuzevo

      > Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win
      > a trip to NY
      > http://www.msnmessenger-download.click-url.com/go/onm00200497ave/direct/01/
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Valdemar & Constantia
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
        Yeah! That dance class with Seonaid was frickin' hysterical!!!
        But you know, I only wanna dance with other girls.
        Am I sick?
        Did I just come out of the dance closet?
        Conna, I don't wanna scare you, but I think I...
        uh, never mind.

        Thanks Seonaid and Tsire and Elaine and all you other lovely dancers for
        making my Lilies such a riot! Also, tell Calon that I loved seeing her face
        everyday.(However she spells her name!)

        By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
        stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
        stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
        What say?
        Love, Constantia

        What a great time I had playing, watching the dancing, and rejoicing that no
        one broke anything on the muddy field.

        And a big thank you to Seonaid, who has the patience of a saint, for
        teaching me and Constantia the fun Italian dances.

        Thanks to everyone!
        Conna

        > From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
        > Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:18:12 -0500
        > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks
        >
        > A great big thank you to everyone who made the ball the spectacular thing
        it
        > is each year.
        > Fun, muddy, laughing, smiling dancers and musicians will be tucked into my
        > book of fond memories. We had 1 muddy field, 4 incinitrons, what seemed to
        > be about 20 LIVE MUSICIANS! and at least 50 dancers this year at the ball.
        > We also had 17 hours of dance classes, 6 instructors, and three, count
        'em
        > three, evenings of dance at the war! WAHOO!
        > Thanks especially to all of you who offered support,time, energy and
        > physical resources to this year's dance activites. Again and again I am
        > astounded by the resources freely offered up within our 'little' club.
        >
        > Thank you al lmore than I can say.
        > Tsire "thank god that's over- let's do it again" Tuzevo

        > Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to
        win
        > a trip to NY

      • Paul A. Byers
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
          >By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
          >stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
          >stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
          >What say?
          >Love, Constantia

          I'll anchor a flank!

          Pav

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
            And count me in, too!

            Conna
            (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

            > From: "Paul A. Byers" <pavel@...>
            > Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:43:52 -0500
            > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks
            >

            >> By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
            >> stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
            >> stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
            >> What say?
            >> Love, Constantia
            >
            > I'll anchor a flank!
            >
            > Pav

          • Paul A. Byers
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
              At 03:46 PM 6/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
              >And count me in, too!
              >Conna
              >(I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

              And here I need to learn a new dance... *sigh*

              Pav

            • Barthel aus Pennswald
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
                On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 15:46 -0500, Carol O'Connell wrote:
                > And count me in, too!
                >
                > Conna
                > (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

                Great. Just great.

                Keep talking like that and we'll lose the only leverage we've got to
                convince young males to dance anything other than the steel-shod dance.

                Barthel
                --
                ld_barthel@... | http://geocities.com/ld_barthel

                I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
                  WAHOO! I'm all for Full Countact English Country night - and flashy itallian
                  drunk flirters! Pick up dancing has been misssing from Lilies for many years
                  and I've loved it every single time it's happened. With a tiny effort a bit
                  of booze and our psychotic dedication to this art I think we can surely pull
                  it off!

                  And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
                  collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
                  -can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol

                  Thanks again
                  So glad everyone had fun

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
                    >And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
                    >collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
                    >-can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol
                    >Tsire

                    Ok, but I really will miss the Manshaft.

                    Pav