Post Lilies Thanks

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2004
      A great big thank you to everyone who made the ball the spectacular thing it
      is each year.
      Fun, muddy, laughing, smiling dancers and musicians will be tucked into my
      book of fond memories. We had 1 muddy field, 4 incinitrons, what seemed to
      be about 20 LIVE MUSICIANS! and at least 50 dancers this year at the ball.
      We also had 17 hours of dance classes, 6 instructors, and three, count 'em
      three, evenings of dance at the war! WAHOO!
      Thanks especially to all of you who offered support,time, energy and
      physical resources to this year's dance activites. Again and again I am
      astounded by the resources freely offered up within our 'little' club.

      Thank you al lmore than I can say.
      Tsire "thank god that's over- let's do it again" Tuzevo

      a trip to NY
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 24, 2004
        Let my voice ring as one with yours!

        What a great time I had playing, watching the dancing, and rejoicing that no
        one broke anything on the muddy field.

        And a big thank you to Seonaid, who has the patience of a saint, for
        teaching me and Constantia the fun Italian dances.

        Thanks to everyone!
        Conna

        > From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
        > Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:18:12 -0500
        > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks
        >
        > A great big thank you to everyone who made the ball the spectacular thing it
        > is each year.
        > Fun, muddy, laughing, smiling dancers and musicians will be tucked into my
        > book of fond memories. We had 1 muddy field, 4 incinitrons, what seemed to
        > be about 20 LIVE MUSICIANS! and at least 50 dancers this year at the ball.
        > We also had 17 hours of dance classes, 6 instructors, and three, count 'em
        > three, evenings of dance at the war! WAHOO!
        > Thanks especially to all of you who offered support,time, energy and
        > physical resources to this year's dance activites. Again and again I am
        > astounded by the resources freely offered up within our 'little' club.
        >
        > Thank you al lmore than I can say.
        > Tsire "thank god that's over- let's do it again" Tuzevo

        > Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win
        > a trip to NY
        > http://www.msnmessenger-download.click-url.com/go/onm00200497ave/direct/01/
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Valdemar & Constantia
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
          Yeah! That dance class with Seonaid was frickin' hysterical!!!
          But you know, I only wanna dance with other girls.
          Am I sick?
          Did I just come out of the dance closet?
          Conna, I don't wanna scare you, but I think I...
          uh, never mind.

          Thanks Seonaid and Tsire and Elaine and all you other lovely dancers for
          making my Lilies such a riot! Also, tell Calon that I loved seeing her face
          everyday.(However she spells her name!)

          By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
          stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
          stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
          What say?
          Love, Constantia

          What a great time I had playing, watching the dancing, and rejoicing that no
          one broke anything on the muddy field.

          And a big thank you to Seonaid, who has the patience of a saint, for
          teaching me and Constantia the fun Italian dances.

          Thanks to everyone!
          Conna

          > From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
          > Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:18:12 -0500
          > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks
          >
          > A great big thank you to everyone who made the ball the spectacular thing
          it
          > is each year.
          > Fun, muddy, laughing, smiling dancers and musicians will be tucked into my
          > book of fond memories. We had 1 muddy field, 4 incinitrons, what seemed to
          > be about 20 LIVE MUSICIANS! and at least 50 dancers this year at the ball.
          > We also had 17 hours of dance classes, 6 instructors, and three, count
          'em
          > three, evenings of dance at the war! WAHOO!
          > Thanks especially to all of you who offered support,time, energy and
          > physical resources to this year's dance activites. Again and again I am
          > astounded by the resources freely offered up within our 'little' club.
          >
          > Thank you al lmore than I can say.
          > Tsire "thank god that's over- let's do it again" Tuzevo

          > Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to
          win
          > a trip to NY

        • Paul A. Byers
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
            >By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
            >stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
            >stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
            >What say?
            >Love, Constantia

            I'll anchor a flank!

            Pav

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
              And count me in, too!

              Conna
              (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

              > From: "Paul A. Byers" <pavel@...>
              > Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:43:52 -0500
              > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks
              >

              >> By the way, next year, how about a few nights of drive by, drunk and
              >> stumble, roving dance fiascos? I'm up for it. a light-weight traveling music
              >> stand, a book light, some musicians, dancers and a pint or two.(or twelve)
              >> What say?
              >> Love, Constantia
              >
              > I'll anchor a flank!
              >
              > Pav

            • Paul A. Byers
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 25, 2004
                At 03:46 PM 6/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
                >And count me in, too!
                >Conna
                >(I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

                And here I need to learn a new dance... *sigh*

                Pav

              • Barthel aus Pennswald
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
                  On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 15:46 -0500, Carol O'Connell wrote:
                  > And count me in, too!
                  >
                  > Conna
                  > (I'll never be able to dance with men again...)

                  Great. Just great.

                  Keep talking like that and we'll lose the only leverage we've got to
                  convince young males to dance anything other than the steel-shod dance.

                  Barthel
                  --
                  ld_barthel@... | http://geocities.com/ld_barthel

                  I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
                    WAHOO! I'm all for Full Countact English Country night - and flashy itallian
                    drunk flirters! Pick up dancing has been misssing from Lilies for many years
                    and I've loved it every single time it's happened. With a tiny effort a bit
                    of booze and our psychotic dedication to this art I think we can surely pull
                    it off!

                    And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
                    collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
                    -can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol

                    Thanks again
                    So glad everyone had fun

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 26, 2004
                      >And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
                      >collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
                      >-can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol
                      >Tsire

                      Ok, but I really will miss the Manshaft.

                      Pav