Re: [CalontirDance] Dance Party at Lilies

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 6:10 AM
      Real music. Baron Philippe's a very good sport about putting up with the
      idiosyncrasies that pop up with live musicians. :)

      He told me he's been in contact with the music coordinator for this Lilies
      (Marcella), who told him that she'd do what she could to gather musicians
      for the dance party, and she'd let him know at Lilies.

      Since I hadn't heard anything about it, I thought I better mention the party
      here.

      All dancers and all musicians--please come to Shattered Crystal's dance
      party. I think they're a terrific group to go to all the trouble of
      organizing an evening of dancing at Lilies.

      Conna

      > From: "Paul A. Byers" <pavel@...>
      > Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:16:06 -0500
      > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Dance Party at Lilies
      >
      > At 04:18 PM 6/1/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      >> His Excellency Philippe, Baron of Shattered Crystal, has asked me to pass
      >> along his good wishes to this list, and to invite everyone to Shattered
      >> Crystal's dance party, which will be held Wednesday evening, beginning
      >> around 9 pm on the battlefield across from Three Rivers.
      >> Hope to see everyone there!
      >> Conna
      >
      > real music or canned?
      >
      > Pav

    • Paul A. Byers
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2 6:58 AM
        I'll be there.

        Pav
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2 8:47 AM
          Hear Hear! It was lovely last year and such a wonderful addition to the
          vibrant Lilies nightlife. Please attend, and give HE Phillipe the positive
          feedback he deserves.

          Tsire