Re: [CalontirDance] Dance Party at Lilies

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1 11:16 PM
      At 04:18 PM 6/1/2004 -0500, you wrote:
      >His Excellency Philippe, Baron of Shattered Crystal, has asked me to pass
      >along his good wishes to this list, and to invite everyone to Shattered
      >Crystal's dance party, which will be held Wednesday evening, beginning
      >around 9 pm on the battlefield across from Three Rivers.
      >Hope to see everyone there!
      >Conna

      real music or canned?

      Pav

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2 6:10 AM
        Real music. Baron Philippe's a very good sport about putting up with the
        idiosyncrasies that pop up with live musicians. :)

        He told me he's been in contact with the music coordinator for this Lilies
        (Marcella), who told him that she'd do what she could to gather musicians
        for the dance party, and she'd let him know at Lilies.

        Since I hadn't heard anything about it, I thought I better mention the party
        here.

        All dancers and all musicians--please come to Shattered Crystal's dance
        party. I think they're a terrific group to go to all the trouble of
        organizing an evening of dancing at Lilies.

        Conna

        > From: "Paul A. Byers" <pavel@...>
        > Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:16:06 -0500
        > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Dance Party at Lilies
        >
        > At 04:18 PM 6/1/2004 -0500, you wrote:
        >> His Excellency Philippe, Baron of Shattered Crystal, has asked me to pass
        >> along his good wishes to this list, and to invite everyone to Shattered
        >> Crystal's dance party, which will be held Wednesday evening, beginning
        >> around 9 pm on the battlefield across from Three Rivers.
        >> Hope to see everyone there!
        >> Conna
        >
        > real music or canned?
        >
        > Pav

      • Paul A. Byers
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2 6:58 AM
          I'll be there.

          Pav
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2 8:47 AM
            Hear Hear! It was lovely last year and such a wonderful addition to the
            vibrant Lilies nightlife. Please attend, and give HE Phillipe the positive
            feedback he deserves.

            Tsire