Dance Party at Lilies

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
      His Excellency Philippe, Baron of Shattered Crystal, has asked me to pass
      along his good wishes to this list, and to invite everyone to Shattered
      Crystal's dance party, which will be held Wednesday evening, beginning
      around 9 pm on the battlefield across from Three Rivers.

      Hope to see everyone there!
      Conna
    • Paul A. Byers
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
        At 04:18 PM 6/1/2004 -0500, you wrote:
        >His Excellency Philippe, Baron of Shattered Crystal, has asked me to pass
        >along his good wishes to this list, and to invite everyone to Shattered
        >Crystal's dance party, which will be held Wednesday evening, beginning
        >around 9 pm on the battlefield across from Three Rivers.
        >Hope to see everyone there!
        >Conna

        real music or canned?

        Pav

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
          Real music. Baron Philippe's a very good sport about putting up with the
          idiosyncrasies that pop up with live musicians. :)

          He told me he's been in contact with the music coordinator for this Lilies
          (Marcella), who told him that she'd do what she could to gather musicians
          for the dance party, and she'd let him know at Lilies.

          Since I hadn't heard anything about it, I thought I better mention the party
          here.

          All dancers and all musicians--please come to Shattered Crystal's dance
          party. I think they're a terrific group to go to all the trouble of
          organizing an evening of dancing at Lilies.

          Conna

          > From: "Paul A. Byers" <pavel@...>
          > Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:16:06 -0500
          > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Dance Party at Lilies
          >
          > At 04:18 PM 6/1/2004 -0500, you wrote:
          >> His Excellency Philippe, Baron of Shattered Crystal, has asked me to pass
          >> along his good wishes to this list, and to invite everyone to Shattered
          >> Crystal's dance party, which will be held Wednesday evening, beginning
          >> around 9 pm on the battlefield across from Three Rivers.
          >> Hope to see everyone there!
          >> Conna
          >
          > real music or canned?
          >
          > Pav

        • Paul A. Byers
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
            I'll be there.

            Pav
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
              Hear Hear! It was lovely last year and such a wonderful addition to the
              vibrant Lilies nightlife. Please attend, and give HE Phillipe the positive
              feedback he deserves.

              Tsire