RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball stuff

    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2004
      Katriana & All,

      Marcella assured me in a recent e-mail that light, drink and snacks are
      taken care of. Please contact her for more infor or to help out in that
      area.

      Thanks

      Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
      $1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2004
        Oh that's fantastic to hear!!! Woohoo!

        Thanks for the great news.