Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball stuff

  • Paul A. Byers
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23 3:03 PM
      > picked up 6 or so of the clip on battery lights for the musicians,
      >must remember batteries :-)

      what size of battery?

      Pav

      Message 2 of 4 , May 23 5:40 PM
        Katriana & All,

        Marcella assured me in a recent e-mail that light, drink and snacks are
        taken care of. Please contact her for more infor or to help out in that
        area.

        Thanks

        Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
        $1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24 4:54 AM
          Oh that's fantastic to hear!!! Woohoo!

          Thanks for the great news.