Lilies Ball stuff

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2004
      Does anyone know if Incinitrons have been arranged for?

      How about water/liquid or snacks (if desired)?

      I picked up 6 or so of the clip on battery lights for the musicians,
      must remember batteries :-)

      katriana
    • Paul A. Byers
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2004
        > picked up 6 or so of the clip on battery lights for the musicians,
        >must remember batteries :-)

        what size of battery?

        Pav

        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2004
          Katriana & All,

          Marcella assured me in a recent e-mail that light, drink and snacks are
          taken care of. Please contact her for more infor or to help out in that
          area.

          Thanks

          Best Restaurant Giveaway Ever! Vote for your favorites for a chance to win
          $1 million! http://local.msn.com/special/giveaway.asp
          Message 4 of 4 , May 24, 2004
            Oh that's fantastic to hear!!! Woohoo!

            Thanks for the great news.