Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Lilies Stuff

    Message 1 of 8 , May 21, 2004
      Thanks for the info! I know that I've run across La Caccia de Amore
      somewhere. I'll have to dig through the stacks a bit.

      Since it's a walking dance, I think anything with a steady beat will work. I
      love the chance to introduce some other pieces of music than just the
      standard ball fare. ;)

      Conna

    • Paul A. Byers
      Message 2 of 8 , May 21, 2004
        >Since it's a walking dance, I think anything with a steady beat will work. I
        >love the chance to introduce some other pieces of music than just the
        >standard ball fare. ;)
        >Conna

        Easy for you to say! New = scary!

        Pav