Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music

    Message 1 of 13 , May 6, 2004
      It looks like you're missing all the same ones from Marcella's set as I am.
      :)

      FYI--Cecily is from Oakheart. She wrote out the bass lines in treble clef
      for her local folks, who don't read bass clef.

      I suggest that we go with Tsire's set, since it's complete (ok, I forgot to
      add in Black Nag, but otherwise...). The local group here is having practice
      this Sunday, and I'd like to have this settled for them.

      Sound ok to everyone else?

      Conna