Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music

    Message 1 of 13 , May 5 6:30 AM
      Hurray for Tsire! I have the packet of music that she delivered to me.

      Anyone who wants a PDF of the sheet music, please drop me a line. I'll email
      it to you.

      Conna

      > From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
      > Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 17:34:16 -0500
      > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music
      >

      > Katriona,
      > Music-
      > Thanks! Conna has the copy I put together as of tonight and willb e scannign
      > it for sharing shortly. I'm just glad to have the music available.
      >
      > Classes:
      > Great news! I only have two spots left to fill up (monday afternoon 1&2pm)
      > This could be 2 one hour classes or one two hour class. Any helpers?

    • Evelyn Alden
      Message 2 of 13 , May 5 10:28 PM
        OK, I'm still trying to track down some of Marcella's
        versions, but I must go to sleep now :-) Work at 6:00

        This is a list of the ball dances, followed by 3 lines
        of composers. The first is Marcella's, the second is
        Tsire's and the third is what I had. Cecily Atwood is
        from Crystal Mynes? and the arrangements are the ones
        she did for her recorder group. All the lines in her
        arrangements are reset for C instruments. Which
        doesn't make for happy Alto and Bass players.

        more tomorrow

        katriana

        Set I
        Carolingian Pavane (and Galliard)
        Cecily Atwood
        Elspeth
        dunno yet
        Gathering Peascods
        Geoffrey
        Geoffrey
        Anello

        Cellio
        Cellio
        My Lady Cullen

        Hendricks
        Hendricks
        Official Bransle
        Rubin
        Almond
        Almond
        Black Alman
        Stockton
        Stockton
        Stockton

        Set II
        Heralds in Love
        Butler
        Butler
        Contrapasso in Due
        ???? No attribution
        Dragonscale
        Dragonscale
        Petit Riens
        Cellio
        Cellio
        Cellio
        Ly Bens Dystonis

        Dragonscale
        Dragonscale
        Hearts Ease
        Elspeth
        Elspeth
        Il Piantions(The Pinwheel Game)
        no music selected yet (it's kind of like musical
        chairs, all they need is a beat)
        Set III
        Maanschaft Pavane
        Cecily Atwood
        standard
        standard
        Lorraine Alman
        Cecily Atwood
        Smith
        dunno yet
        Korrobushka
        ???? No atribution
        mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
        mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
        Black Nag
        Stockton

        Stockton
        Gelosia
        Cellio
        Cellio
        Cellio
        Jenny Pluck Pears
        Stockton
        Stockton
        Stockton
        Set IV
        Picking of Sticks
        ???? No attribution
        Hendricks
        Hendricks
        Amoroso
        Cellio
        Cellio
        Bransle Charlotte

        Almond
        dunno yet
        Rosti Bolli
        Cellio
        Cellio
        Cellio
        Casuel Nouvelle

        Cellio
        Cellio
        Bizzaria d´┐ŻAmore

        Geoffrey
        Geoffrey
        Pick-up/Request dancing to follow the Ball

        Quen Quer Que - Tsire's version
        Rufty Tufty
        Scotland the Brave
        Trenchmore

        Message 3 of 13 , May 6 5:47 AM
          It looks like you're missing all the same ones from Marcella's set as I am.
          :)

          FYI--Cecily is from Oakheart. She wrote out the bass lines in treble clef
          for her local folks, who don't read bass clef.

          I suggest that we go with Tsire's set, since it's complete (ok, I forgot to
          add in Black Nag, but otherwise...). The local group here is having practice
          this Sunday, and I'd like to have this settled for them.

          Sound ok to everyone else?

          Conna