Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music

    Message 1 of 13 , May 4, 2004
      Katriona,
      Music-
      Thanks! Conna has the copy I put together as of tonight and willb e scannign
      it for sharing shortly. I'm just glad to have the music available.

      Classes:
      Great news! I only have two spots left to fill up (monday afternoon 1&2pm)
      This could be 2 one hour classes or one two hour class. Any helpers?

      Message 2 of 13 , May 5, 2004
        Hurray for Tsire! I have the packet of music that she delivered to me.

        Anyone who wants a PDF of the sheet music, please drop me a line. I'll email
        it to you.

        Conna

        > From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
        > Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 17:34:16 -0500
        > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music
        >

        > Katriona,
        > Music-
        > Thanks! Conna has the copy I put together as of tonight and willb e scannign
        > it for sharing shortly. I'm just glad to have the music available.
        >
        > Classes:
        > Great news! I only have two spots left to fill up (monday afternoon 1&2pm)
        > This could be 2 one hour classes or one two hour class. Any helpers?

      • Evelyn Alden
        Message 3 of 13 , May 5, 2004
          OK, I'm still trying to track down some of Marcella's
          versions, but I must go to sleep now :-) Work at 6:00

          This is a list of the ball dances, followed by 3 lines
          of composers. The first is Marcella's, the second is
          Tsire's and the third is what I had. Cecily Atwood is
          from Crystal Mynes? and the arrangements are the ones
          she did for her recorder group. All the lines in her
          arrangements are reset for C instruments. Which
          doesn't make for happy Alto and Bass players.

          more tomorrow

          katriana

          Set I
          Carolingian Pavane (and Galliard)
          Cecily Atwood
          Elspeth
          dunno yet
          Gathering Peascods
          Geoffrey
          Geoffrey
          Anello

          Cellio
          Cellio
          My Lady Cullen

          Hendricks
          Hendricks
          Official Bransle
          Rubin
          Almond
          Almond
          Black Alman
          Stockton
          Stockton
          Stockton

          Set II
          Heralds in Love
          Butler
          Butler
          Contrapasso in Due
          ???? No attribution
          Dragonscale
          Dragonscale
          Petit Riens
          Cellio
          Cellio
          Cellio
          Ly Bens Dystonis

          Dragonscale
          Dragonscale
          Hearts Ease
          Elspeth
          Elspeth
          Il Piantions(The Pinwheel Game)
          no music selected yet (it's kind of like musical
          chairs, all they need is a beat)
          Set III
          Maanschaft Pavane
          Cecily Atwood
          standard
          standard
          Lorraine Alman
          Cecily Atwood
          Smith
          dunno yet
          Korrobushka
          ???? No atribution
          mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
          mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
          Black Nag
          Stockton

          Stockton
          Gelosia
          Cellio
          Cellio
          Cellio
          Jenny Pluck Pears
          Stockton
          Stockton
          Stockton
          Set IV
          Picking of Sticks
          ???? No attribution
          Hendricks
          Hendricks
          Amoroso
          Cellio
          Cellio
          Bransle Charlotte

          Almond
          dunno yet
          Rosti Bolli
          Cellio
          Cellio
          Cellio
          Casuel Nouvelle

          Cellio
          Cellio
          Bizzaria d�Amore

          Geoffrey
          Geoffrey
          Pick-up/Request dancing to follow the Ball

          Quen Quer Que - Tsire's version
          Rufty Tufty
          Scotland the Brave
          Trenchmore

          Message 4 of 13 , May 6, 2004
            It looks like you're missing all the same ones from Marcella's set as I am.
            :)

            FYI--Cecily is from Oakheart. She wrote out the bass lines in treble clef
            for her local folks, who don't read bass clef.

            I suggest that we go with Tsire's set, since it's complete (ok, I forgot to
            add in Black Nag, but otherwise...). The local group here is having practice
            this Sunday, and I'd like to have this settled for them.

            Sound ok to everyone else?

            Conna