Lilies Classes

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2004
      Dancers & Instructors

      Okay so we're down to the wire here on dance instructors for Lilies War.
      I've gotten alot of 'get back to you's so far and it's time to do that. I
      have about 12 hours of class time to fill and need your help. I have one and
      two hour blocks available, love single and team teachers and need responses
      ASAP.

      Times open:
      Monday 1pm, 2pm
      Tuesday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
      Wednesday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
      Thrusday 11am
      Friday 11am
      Saturday 11am, 1pm, 2pm

      If you've told me yes but not a time - now is the time to pick your time
      slot. If you've ever thought about teaching this is the time to try it.

      Thanks everybody

      Mother�s Day is May 9. Make it special with great ideas from the Mother�s
      Day Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04mothersday.armx
    • Rowan of Three Rivers
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2004
        Tsire - did you get Cathus and/or I down to teach? - Monday works for us
        Rowan
        From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
        Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 10:26:09 -0500

        >Dancers & Instructors
        >
        >Okay so we're down to the wire here on dance instructors for Lilies War.
        >I've gotten alot of 'get back to you's so far and it's time to do that. I
        >have about 12 hours of class time to fill and need your help. I have one and
        >two hour blocks available, love single and team teachers and need responses
        >ASAP.
        >
        >Times open:
        >Monday 1pm, 2pm
        >Tuesday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
        >Wednesday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
        >Thrusday 11am
        >Friday 11am
        >Saturday 11am, 1pm, 2pm
        >
        >If you've told me yes but not a time - now is the time to pick your time
        >slot. If you've ever thought about teaching this is the time to try it.
        >
        >Thanks everybody
        >Tsire

        Lady Rowan Houndskeeper