Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music

    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2004
      Ok, I'll bite. What are the exceptions?

      Conna

      Message 2 of 13 , May 4, 2004
        Katriona,
        Music-
        Thanks! Conna has the copy I put together as of tonight and willb e scannign
        it for sharing shortly. I'm just glad to have the music available.

        Classes:
        Great news! I only have two spots left to fill up (monday afternoon 1&2pm)
        This could be 2 one hour classes or one two hour class. Any helpers?

        Message 3 of 13 , May 5, 2004
          Hurray for Tsire! I have the packet of music that she delivered to me.

          Anyone who wants a PDF of the sheet music, please drop me a line. I'll email
          it to you.

          Conna

          > From: "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@...>
          > Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 17:34:16 -0500
          > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music
          >

          > Katriona,
          > Music-
          > Thanks! Conna has the copy I put together as of tonight and willb e scannign
          > it for sharing shortly. I'm just glad to have the music available.
          >
          > Classes:
          > Great news! I only have two spots left to fill up (monday afternoon 1&2pm)
          > This could be 2 one hour classes or one two hour class. Any helpers?

        • Evelyn Alden
          Message 4 of 13 , May 5, 2004
            OK, I'm still trying to track down some of Marcella's
            versions, but I must go to sleep now :-) Work at 6:00

            This is a list of the ball dances, followed by 3 lines
            of composers. The first is Marcella's, the second is
            Tsire's and the third is what I had. Cecily Atwood is
            from Crystal Mynes? and the arrangements are the ones
            she did for her recorder group. All the lines in her
            arrangements are reset for C instruments. Which
            doesn't make for happy Alto and Bass players.

            more tomorrow

            katriana

            Set I
            Carolingian Pavane (and Galliard)
            Cecily Atwood
            Elspeth
            dunno yet
            Gathering Peascods
            Geoffrey
            Geoffrey
            Anello

            Cellio
            Cellio
            My Lady Cullen

            Hendricks
            Hendricks
            Official Bransle
            Rubin
            Almond
            Almond
            Black Alman
            Stockton
            Stockton
            Stockton

            Set II
            Heralds in Love
            Butler
            Butler
            Contrapasso in Due
            ???? No attribution
            Dragonscale
            Dragonscale
            Petit Riens
            Cellio
            Cellio
            Cellio
            Ly Bens Dystonis

            Dragonscale
            Dragonscale
            Hearts Ease
            Elspeth
            Elspeth
            Il Piantions(The Pinwheel Game)
            no music selected yet (it's kind of like musical
            chairs, all they need is a beat)
            Set III
            Maanschaft Pavane
            Cecily Atwood
            standard
            standard
            Lorraine Alman
            Cecily Atwood
            Smith
            dunno yet
            Korrobushka
            ???? No atribution
            mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
            mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
            Black Nag
            Stockton

            Stockton
            Gelosia
            Cellio
            Cellio
            Cellio
            Jenny Pluck Pears
            Stockton
            Stockton
            Stockton
            Set IV
            Picking of Sticks
            ???? No attribution
            Hendricks
            Hendricks
            Amoroso
            Cellio
            Cellio
            Bransle Charlotte

            Almond
            dunno yet
            Rosti Bolli
            Cellio
            Cellio
            Cellio
            Casuel Nouvelle

            Cellio
            Cellio
            Bizzaria d�Amore

            Geoffrey
            Geoffrey
            Pick-up/Request dancing to follow the Ball

            Quen Quer Que - Tsire's version
            Rufty Tufty
            Scotland the Brave
            Trenchmore

            Message 5 of 13 , May 6, 2004
              It looks like you're missing all the same ones from Marcella's set as I am.
              :)

              FYI--Cecily is from Oakheart. She wrote out the bass lines in treble clef
              for her local folks, who don't read bass clef.

              I suggest that we go with Tsire's set, since it's complete (ok, I forgot to
              add in Black Nag, but otherwise...). The local group here is having practice
              this Sunday, and I'd like to have this settled for them.

              Sound ok to everyone else?

              Conna