Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music

    Message 1 of 13 , May 2 9:49 AM
      Pav,

      I have to do some wrangling to get it scanned this week but will put forth
      best efforts to get it to you as quickly as possible in your preferred
      format.

      Mother�s Day is May 9. Make it special with great ideas from the Mother�s
      Day Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04mothersday.armx
    • Evelyn Alden
      Message 2 of 13 , May 2 12:10 PM
        If someone has Laura's email, could they please send
        it to me (or send mine to her?)

        I talked with Marcella this weekend. She had put
        together a partial packet of music, some of which were
        the "standard" arrangements (last years) and some were
        not. She is fine with using the packet that Laura and
        Tsera put together, with a few exceptions, so I'll
        make a new webpage for this years Lilies :-)

        She got offlist because of computer problems, but I'm
        going to add her as a member and set her to NO MAIL,
        so she can read the list when she gets online. This
        means that she should be able to contact us, but not
        very quickly.

        Message 3 of 13 , May 2 8:43 PM
          At 11:49 AM 5/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
          >Pav,
          >I have to do some wrangling to get it scanned this week but will put forth
          >best efforts to get it to you as quickly as possible in your preferred
          >format.
          >Tsire

          Thank you.

          Pav

          Message 4 of 13 , May 3 6:50 AM
            responded privately

            Message 5 of 13 , May 3 7:38 AM
              Ok, I'll bite. What are the exceptions?

              Conna

              Message 6 of 13 , May 4 3:34 PM
                Katriona,
                Music-
                Thanks! Conna has the copy I put together as of tonight and willb e scannign
                it for sharing shortly. I'm just glad to have the music available.

                Classes:
                Great news! I only have two spots left to fill up (monday afternoon 1&2pm)
                This could be 2 one hour classes or one two hour class. Any helpers?

                Message 7 of 13 , May 5 6:30 AM
                  Hurray for Tsire! I have the packet of music that she delivered to me.

                  Anyone who wants a PDF of the sheet music, please drop me a line. I'll email
                  it to you.

                  Conna

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 5 10:28 PM
                    OK, I'm still trying to track down some of Marcella's
                    versions, but I must go to sleep now :-) Work at 6:00

                    This is a list of the ball dances, followed by 3 lines
                    of composers. The first is Marcella's, the second is
                    Tsire's and the third is what I had. Cecily Atwood is
                    from Crystal Mynes? and the arrangements are the ones
                    she did for her recorder group. All the lines in her
                    arrangements are reset for C instruments. Which
                    doesn't make for happy Alto and Bass players.

                    more tomorrow

                    katriana

                    Set I
                    Carolingian Pavane (and Galliard)
                    Cecily Atwood
                    Elspeth
                    dunno yet
                    Gathering Peascods
                    Geoffrey
                    Geoffrey
                    Anello

                    Cellio
                    Cellio
                    My Lady Cullen

                    Hendricks
                    Hendricks
                    Official Bransle
                    Rubin
                    Almond
                    Almond
                    Black Alman
                    Stockton
                    Stockton
                    Stockton

                    Set II
                    Heralds in Love
                    Butler
                    Butler
                    Contrapasso in Due
                    ???? No attribution
                    Dragonscale
                    Dragonscale
                    Petit Riens
                    Cellio
                    Cellio
                    Cellio
                    Ly Bens Dystonis

                    Dragonscale
                    Dragonscale
                    Hearts Ease
                    Elspeth
                    Elspeth
                    Il Piantions(The Pinwheel Game)
                    no music selected yet (it's kind of like musical
                    chairs, all they need is a beat)
                    Set III
                    Maanschaft Pavane
                    Cecily Atwood
                    standard
                    standard
                    Lorraine Alman
                    Cecily Atwood
                    Smith
                    dunno yet
                    Korrobushka
                    ???? No atribution
                    mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
                    mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
                    Black Nag
                    Stockton

                    Stockton
                    Gelosia
                    Cellio
                    Cellio
                    Cellio
                    Jenny Pluck Pears
                    Stockton
                    Stockton
                    Stockton
                    Set IV
                    Picking of Sticks
                    ???? No attribution
                    Hendricks
                    Hendricks
                    Amoroso
                    Cellio
                    Cellio
                    Bransle Charlotte

                    Almond
                    dunno yet
                    Rosti Bolli
                    Cellio
                    Cellio
                    Cellio
                    Casuel Nouvelle

                    Cellio
                    Cellio
                    Bizzaria d�Amore

                    Geoffrey
                    Geoffrey
                    Pick-up/Request dancing to follow the Ball

                    Quen Quer Que - Tsire's version
                    Rufty Tufty
                    Scotland the Brave
                    Trenchmore

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 6 5:47 AM
                      It looks like you're missing all the same ones from Marcella's set as I am.
                      :)

                      FYI--Cecily is from Oakheart. She wrote out the bass lines in treble clef
                      for her local folks, who don't read bass clef.

                      I suggest that we go with Tsire's set, since it's complete (ok, I forgot to
                      add in Black Nag, but otherwise...). The local group here is having practice
                      this Sunday, and I'd like to have this settled for them.

                      Sound ok to everyone else?

                      Conna