Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30, 2004
      Woohooo!! You are the goddess.

      I'll happily take a copy of that music. I can scan it on the fancy copier at
      work that makes PDF files. Pavel, I'll email it to you. Katriana, I'll email
      it to you, too. Anyone else?

      Three Rivers musicians had our first practice last week with a partial
      packet of music, and things went very well. However, all we had were the
      "oldies but goodies" sheet music that we're already familiar with. We need
      to get working on the "new to us" tunes so we're ready by the Ball.

      Tsire, you're the best!

      Conna

      Message 2 of 13 , May 2, 2004
        Pav,

        I have to do some wrangling to get it scanned this week but will put forth
        best efforts to get it to you as quickly as possible in your preferred
        format.

        Mother�s Day is May 9. Make it special with great ideas from the Mother�s
        Day Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04mothersday.armx
      • Evelyn Alden
        Message 3 of 13 , May 2, 2004
          If someone has Laura's email, could they please send
          it to me (or send mine to her?)

          I talked with Marcella this weekend. She had put
          together a partial packet of music, some of which were
          the "standard" arrangements (last years) and some were
          not. She is fine with using the packet that Laura and
          Tsera put together, with a few exceptions, so I'll
          make a new webpage for this years Lilies :-)

          She got offlist because of computer problems, but I'm
          going to add her as a member and set her to NO MAIL,
          so she can read the list when she gets online. This
          means that she should be able to contact us, but not
          very quickly.

          Message 4 of 13 , May 2, 2004
            At 11:49 AM 5/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
            >Pav,
            >I have to do some wrangling to get it scanned this week but will put forth
            >best efforts to get it to you as quickly as possible in your preferred
            >format.
            >Tsire

            Thank you.

            Pav

            Message 5 of 13 , May 3, 2004
              responded privately

              Message 6 of 13 , May 3, 2004
                Ok, I'll bite. What are the exceptions?

                Conna

                Message 7 of 13 , May 4, 2004
                  Katriona,
                  Music-
                  Thanks! Conna has the copy I put together as of tonight and willb e scannign
                  it for sharing shortly. I'm just glad to have the music available.

                  Classes:
                  Great news! I only have two spots left to fill up (monday afternoon 1&2pm)
                  This could be 2 one hour classes or one two hour class. Any helpers?

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 5, 2004
                    Hurray for Tsire! I have the packet of music that she delivered to me.

                    Anyone who wants a PDF of the sheet music, please drop me a line. I'll email
                    it to you.

                    Conna

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 5, 2004
                      OK, I'm still trying to track down some of Marcella's
                      versions, but I must go to sleep now :-) Work at 6:00

                      This is a list of the ball dances, followed by 3 lines
                      of composers. The first is Marcella's, the second is
                      Tsire's and the third is what I had. Cecily Atwood is
                      from Crystal Mynes? and the arrangements are the ones
                      she did for her recorder group. All the lines in her
                      arrangements are reset for C instruments. Which
                      doesn't make for happy Alto and Bass players.

                      more tomorrow

                      katriana

                      Set I
                      Carolingian Pavane (and Galliard)
                      Cecily Atwood
                      Elspeth
                      dunno yet
                      Gathering Peascods
                      Geoffrey
                      Geoffrey
                      Anello

                      Cellio
                      Cellio
                      My Lady Cullen

                      Hendricks
                      Hendricks
                      Official Bransle
                      Rubin
                      Almond
                      Almond
                      Black Alman
                      Stockton
                      Stockton
                      Stockton

                      Set II
                      Heralds in Love
                      Butler
                      Butler
                      Contrapasso in Due
                      ???? No attribution
                      Dragonscale
                      Dragonscale
                      Petit Riens
                      Cellio
                      Cellio
                      Cellio
                      Ly Bens Dystonis

                      Dragonscale
                      Dragonscale
                      Hearts Ease
                      Elspeth
                      Elspeth
                      Il Piantions(The Pinwheel Game)
                      no music selected yet (it's kind of like musical
                      chairs, all they need is a beat)
                      Set III
                      Maanschaft Pavane
                      Cecily Atwood
                      standard
                      standard
                      Lorraine Alman
                      Cecily Atwood
                      Smith
                      dunno yet
                      Korrobushka
                      ???? No atribution
                      mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
                      mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
                      Black Nag
                      Stockton

                      Stockton
                      Gelosia
                      Cellio
                      Cellio
                      Cellio
                      Jenny Pluck Pears
                      Stockton
                      Stockton
                      Stockton
                      Set IV
                      Picking of Sticks
                      ???? No attribution
                      Hendricks
                      Hendricks
                      Amoroso
                      Cellio
                      Cellio
                      Bransle Charlotte

                      Almond
                      dunno yet
                      Rosti Bolli
                      Cellio
                      Cellio
                      Cellio
                      Casuel Nouvelle

                      Cellio
                      Cellio
                      Bizzaria d�Amore

                      Geoffrey
                      Geoffrey
                      Pick-up/Request dancing to follow the Ball

                      Quen Quer Que - Tsire's version
                      Rufty Tufty
                      Scotland the Brave
                      Trenchmore

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 6, 2004
                        It looks like you're missing all the same ones from Marcella's set as I am.
                        :)

                        FYI--Cecily is from Oakheart. She wrote out the bass lines in treble clef
                        for her local folks, who don't read bass clef.

                        I suggest that we go with Tsire's set, since it's complete (ok, I forgot to
                        add in Black Nag, but otherwise...). The local group here is having practice
                        this Sunday, and I'd like to have this settled for them.

                        Sound ok to everyone else?

                        Conna