RE: [CalontirDance] chieftains ball! 2/21

  • Stewart, Sara
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
      I second all the ones Tsire said and would add Pinagay branles,
      Montarde, and petit vriens.
      Seonaid

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
        On Wednesday 11 February 2004 07:53 am, Tsire Tuzevo proclaimed:
        > >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up
        > > enough sheet music for the musicians.)
        > >
        > >This will be fun!
        > >Conna
        >
        > Contrapasso in Due ;)
        > My Lady Cullen
        > Ly Bens Dystonis
        > Gatehring Peascods
        > Herals In Love
        > -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL
        >
        > You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

        Sounds like fun; we'll have to see if we can make it.

        What about Road to the Isles, Korrobushka, Petit Riense, Gelosia, Black Alman,
        Jenny Pluck Pears, Rufty Tufty? Those are the ones that spring to mind I
        *might* remember...

        Raibeart

        > Tsire
        > (Who's already had too much coffee)

        Want to share some?

        David (who needs coffee more than Raibeart atm)
        --
        Raibeart mac Fhionguine
        mka David Reynolds