Pennsic

  • Margo Lynn Hablutzel
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6 5:18 AM
      If I count at all, I'm going, arriving Wednesday of War Week, and while I
      might be too busy helping with Midnight Madness that night, I do plan to
      dance the other nights I am at War. Too many of my regular partners will
      be there this year (last I heard, anyway).

      ---= Morgan

      |\ THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
      8+%%%%%%%%I=================================================---
      |/ Morgan Cain * Hablutzel@...
      Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
      daytime: margolh@...

      "Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit,
      and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
      ---= Elizabeth Zimmerman
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6 1:23 PM
        >You're welcome to crash space, too.

        Thanks, you also happen to have a very convient
        location for a going to pennsic stop-over,
        Unlike Erich and Elasait down in south central STL.
        I'm not sure at the current time, is Monday too late
        to let you know for sure?

        >(I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are leaving.)
        Somewhere about that time, maybe a day earlier.

        >Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?
        No, not normally. But I may want to stop at some stores
        in the STL area on tuesday night, then get a real early
        start (6 AM latest) on Wed morning. Avoids the driving
        all night problem and taking 2+ days to catch up on sleep.

        >This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

        It'll be amazing.

        Conrad
      • johnoffd
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 25, 2011
          Dancers and Musicians

          I am excited to be headed to my first Pennsic.

          However, I would like to travel there and back with someone else. For the company--esp on the drive back to Calontir. (Ingeborg will ride with me on way to Pennsic)
          Anyone traveling the I-70 corridor interested in meeting up? Headed out on morning Fri Aug 5 and coming back around Aug 13.

          thanks for thinking on it.

          Ly Hanne Abendschein