Re: [CalontirDance] chieftains ball! 2/21

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11 5:36 AM
      Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up enough
      sheet music for the musicians.)

      This will be fun!
      Conna

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11 5:53 AM
        >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up enough
        >sheet music for the musicians.)
        >
        >This will be fun!
        >Conna

        Contrapasso in Due ;)
        My Lady Cullen
        Ly Bens Dystonis
        Gatehring Peascods
        Herals In Love
        -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL

        You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

        Tsire
        (Who's already had too much coffee)

        Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.
      • Stewart, Sara
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11 6:06 AM
          I second all the ones Tsire said and would add Pinagay branles,
          Montarde, and petit vriens.
          Seonaid

          >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up
          >enough sheet music for the musicians.)
          >
          >This will be fun!
          >Conna

          Contrapasso in Due ;)
          My Lady Cullen
          Ly Bens Dystonis
          Gatehring Peascods
          Herals In Love
          -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL

          You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

          Tsire
          (Who's already had too much coffee)

        • Raibeart mac Fhionguine
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11 6:27 AM
            On Wednesday 11 February 2004 07:53 am, Tsire Tuzevo proclaimed:
            > >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up
            > > enough sheet music for the musicians.)
            > >
            > >This will be fun!
            > >Conna
            >
            > Contrapasso in Due ;)
            > My Lady Cullen
            > Ly Bens Dystonis
            > Gatehring Peascods
            > Herals In Love
            > -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL
            >
            > You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

            Sounds like fun; we'll have to see if we can make it.

            What about Road to the Isles, Korrobushka, Petit Riense, Gelosia, Black Alman,
            Jenny Pluck Pears, Rufty Tufty? Those are the ones that spring to mind I
            *might* remember...

            Raibeart

            > Tsire
            > (Who's already had too much coffee)

            Want to share some?

            David (who needs coffee more than Raibeart atm)
            --
            Raibeart mac Fhionguine
            mka David Reynolds