RE: [CalontirDance] chieftains ball! 2/21

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2004
      WAHOO!

      I'll be there with bells on! -(okay maybe not bells, but for sure a big
      hat-lol)

      I'll help any way I can.

      Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
      Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
        Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up enough
        sheet music for the musicians.)

        This will be fun!
        Conna

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
          >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up enough
          >sheet music for the musicians.)
          >
          >This will be fun!
          >Conna

          Contrapasso in Due ;)
          My Lady Cullen
          Ly Bens Dystonis
          Gatehring Peascods
          Herals In Love
          -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL

          You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

          Tsire
          (Who's already had too much coffee)

          Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.
        • Stewart, Sara
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
            I second all the ones Tsire said and would add Pinagay branles,
            Montarde, and petit vriens.
            Seonaid

            >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up
            >enough sheet music for the musicians.)
            >
            >This will be fun!
            >Conna

            Contrapasso in Due ;)
            My Lady Cullen
            Ly Bens Dystonis
            Gatehring Peascods
            Herals In Love
            -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL

            You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

            Tsire
            (Who's already had too much coffee)

          • Raibeart mac Fhionguine
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
              On Wednesday 11 February 2004 07:53 am, Tsire Tuzevo proclaimed:
              > >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up
              > > enough sheet music for the musicians.)
              > >
              > >This will be fun!
              > >Conna
              >
              > Contrapasso in Due ;)
              > My Lady Cullen
              > Ly Bens Dystonis
              > Gatehring Peascods
              > Herals In Love
              > -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL
              >
              > You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

              Sounds like fun; we'll have to see if we can make it.

              What about Road to the Isles, Korrobushka, Petit Riense, Gelosia, Black Alman,
              Jenny Pluck Pears, Rufty Tufty? Those are the ones that spring to mind I
              *might* remember...

              Raibeart

              > Tsire
              > (Who's already had too much coffee)

              Want to share some?

              David (who needs coffee more than Raibeart atm)
              --
              Raibeart mac Fhionguine
              mka David Reynolds