chieftains ball! 2/21

  • rowan@french.toast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2004
      Heads Up! Its Dancing at Cheiftains!!

      It has been decided (in the last week) that there will be a small
      investature ball and desert revel following feast (probably from about
      9-10pm) at Cheiftains on 2/21/04.

      Everything is still pretty open on this - Conna's gathering live music
      but the CDs will be there too. It will be in a different hall than
      feast (aiding in feast cleanup). The dance list is wide open - I'll
      probably put up a "Dance Card" in the hall for people to request
      dances. I don't want to do ANY teaching at this - just straight dancing
      or milling about the desert table talking.

      Anyone with other ideas feel free to chime in.

      Rowan
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2004
        WAHOO!

        I'll be there with bells on! -(okay maybe not bells, but for sure a big
        hat-lol)

        I'll help any way I can.

        Check out the great features of the new MSN 9 Dial-up, with the MSN Dial-up
        Accelerator. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
          Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up enough
          sheet music for the musicians.)

          This will be fun!
          Conna

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
            >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up enough
            >sheet music for the musicians.)
            >
            >This will be fun!
            >Conna

            Contrapasso in Due ;)
            My Lady Cullen
            Ly Bens Dystonis
            Gatehring Peascods
            Herals In Love
            -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL

            You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

            Tsire
            (Who's already had too much coffee)

            Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.
          • Stewart, Sara
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
              I second all the ones Tsire said and would add Pinagay branles,
              Montarde, and petit vriens.
              Seonaid

              >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up
              >enough sheet music for the musicians.)
              >
              >This will be fun!
              >Conna

              Contrapasso in Due ;)
              My Lady Cullen
              Ly Bens Dystonis
              Gatehring Peascods
              Herals In Love
              -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL

              You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

              Tsire
              (Who's already had too much coffee)

            • Raibeart mac Fhionguine
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 11, 2004
                On Wednesday 11 February 2004 07:53 am, Tsire Tuzevo proclaimed:
                > >Anyone have requests already? (It would give me a chance to scare up
                > > enough sheet music for the musicians.)
                > >
                > >This will be fun!
                > >Conna
                >
                > Contrapasso in Due ;)
                > My Lady Cullen
                > Ly Bens Dystonis
                > Gatehring Peascods
                > Herals In Love
                > -anything I"ve ever put on a ball - LOL
                >
                > You rock. I'm so excited to get to dance to live music.

                Sounds like fun; we'll have to see if we can make it.

                What about Road to the Isles, Korrobushka, Petit Riense, Gelosia, Black Alman,
                Jenny Pluck Pears, Rufty Tufty? Those are the ones that spring to mind I
                *might* remember...

                Raibeart

                > Tsire
                > (Who's already had too much coffee)

                Want to share some?

                David (who needs coffee more than Raibeart atm)
                --
                Raibeart mac Fhionguine
                mka David Reynolds