April in Dubuque

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2004
      Greetings Dancers and Musicians,

      Mark your calendars! A fun little event in the contact group of Riverwatch
      (Dubuque, IA) will happen April 24th. (see Calontir website for event info
      and directions)

      There will be some dance classes during the day and an evening of social
      dancing is planned. This looks to be a fun fun time and will be made even
      more fun by your presence.

      I am especially looking for live musicians for this event. Please e-mail me
      privately if you would be kind enough to attend. I'll have a set list out
      very soon (12 dances we know and love/loathe) and detest using recorded
      music while knowing we have such a chunk-o-talent right here in Calontir.

      I am also crossing my fingers and requesting those dancers who would like to
      do a special performance to contact me directly. There are two breaks int he
      evening, and while the dance will focus in social and easier dances, I would
      love to see some wowza showoff during the breaks. Tessara anyone? lol

      Looking forward to hearing from those interested in helping out. And looking
      forward to danceing and playing with you all soon.

      Thanks a million,

      Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up � fast & reliable Internet access with prime