Lillies Ball

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 18, 2003
      Greetings Everyone

      I know it seems like the Lilier War is far far away as we trudge knee deep
      in holday madness - but just for you early thingers and planner who cant
      resit an advance sneak peek - here's the set list for this year's Lillies
      Ball. (don't worry procrastinators - it'll get posted again closer to the
      actual relevant timeframe - ;) )

      Lilies Ball XX

      Set I
      Carolingian Pavane (and Galliard)
      Gathering Peascods
      Anello
      My Lady Cullen
      Official Bransle
      Black Alman

      Set II
      Heralds in Love
      Contrapasso in Due
      Petit Riens
      Ly Bens Dystonis
      Hearts Ease
      Il Piantions(The Pinwheel Game)

      Set III
      Maanschaft Pavane
      Lorraine Alman
      Korrobushka
      Black Nag
      Gelosia
      Jenny Pluck Pears

      Set IV
      Picking of Sticks
      Amoroso
      Bransle Charlotte
      Rosti Bolli
      Casuel Nouvelle
      Bizzaria d�Amore

      ~ Pick-up/Request dancing to follow the Ball ~

      providers now. https://broadband.msn.com