Class list for Crystal Ball

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
      This is un-official so it might still change but everyone
      can start planning what to take, and what you might want to
      review before you get there.

      http://reynardine.net/dance/CB03Classes.pdf

      Conrad
    • Rowan of Three Rivers
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2003
        Thanks Conrad! At least I know what I'm teaching now. Looks like I need to pull out the cheat sheets cause I don't recall Saterello Regina offhand.

        Rowan

        From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
        Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:49:53 -0600

        >This is un-official so it might still change but everyone
        >can start planning what to take, and what you might want to
        >review before you get there.
        >
        >http://reynardine.net/dance/CB03Classes.pdf
        >
        >Conrad

        Lady Rowan Houndskeeper