Re: Pennsic

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
      Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

      > I plan to leave either Tue the 10th (evening),
      > or Wed the 11th (morning). I too am thinking about
      > spending the night in ST>
      >
      > Conrad

      You're welcome to crash space, too. (I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are
      leaving.) Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?

      This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

      Conna
    • Margo Lynn Hablutzel
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 6, 1999
        If I count at all, I'm going, arriving Wednesday of War Week, and while I
        might be too busy helping with Midnight Madness that night, I do plan to
        dance the other nights I am at War. Too many of my regular partners will
        be there this year (last I heard, anyway).

        ---= Morgan

        |\ THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
        8+%%%%%%%%I=================================================---
        |/ Morgan Cain * Hablutzel@...
        Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
        daytime: margolh@...

        "Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit,
        and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
        ---= Elizabeth Zimmerman
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 1999
          >You're welcome to crash space, too.

          Thanks, you also happen to have a very convient
          location for a going to pennsic stop-over,
          Unlike Erich and Elasait down in south central STL.
          I'm not sure at the current time, is Monday too late
          to let you know for sure?

          >(I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are leaving.)
          Somewhere about that time, maybe a day earlier.

          >Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?
          No, not normally. But I may want to stop at some stores
          in the STL area on tuesday night, then get a real early
          start (6 AM latest) on Wed morning. Avoids the driving
          all night problem and taking 2+ days to catch up on sleep.

          >This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

          It'll be amazing.

          Conrad
        • johnoffd
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 25, 2011
            Dancers and Musicians

            I am excited to be headed to my first Pennsic.

            However, I would like to travel there and back with someone else. For the company--esp on the drive back to Calontir. (Ingeborg will ride with me on way to Pennsic)
            Anyone traveling the I-70 corridor interested in meeting up? Headed out on morning Fri Aug 5 and coming back around Aug 13.

            thanks for thinking on it.

            Ly Hanne Abendschein