pictures/silhouette of dancer for dance group device

  • Barbara Krege
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      Our court dance performance troupe is creating a group device and we
      would like pictures or websites of pictures of a couple of dancers
      in silhouette facing each other and any other pictures of couples and
      groups of period court dancers (for other purposes).

      If you have any pictures or ideas of sources, please email me as soon as
      you can.

      Thanks!

      Yours in service to the dream,

      Lady Barbara