Re: [CalontirDance] I am looking for the sheet music to several dances--please help. Thank you, Lady Barbara, al-Barran, Outlands

  • Amy and Bill Morris
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2003
      I've danced both, though not recently. Seems to me they're different,
      though I suppose that could be different interpretations. Isn't Spagnole'
      the one known informally as "obsequious grovelling"? I learned that one
      from Francesca di Pavia about 13 years ago. She may not have the music but
      should be able to point you in the correct direction.

      Mableth

      http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/dances-list.html
      http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/Music/