Re: Pennsic

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
      Katriana wrote:

      > From: Katriana <katriana@...>
      >
      > OK, so who's going to Pennsic?
      >
      > We (mom, Emily and I) are hopefully leaving Sunday (and will be looking for
      > crash space in St. Louis on Sunday night).
      >
      > Anybody else?
      >
      > katriana

      Believe it or not, I think I'm actually going! I'll be there Wed morning of
      the last week.

      And you're very welcome to crash at my house Sunday night.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
        Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

        > I plan to leave either Tue the 10th (evening),
        > or Wed the 11th (morning). I too am thinking about
        > spending the night in ST>
        >
        > Conrad

        You're welcome to crash space, too. (I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are
        leaving.) Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?

        This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

        Conna
      • Margo Lynn Hablutzel
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 6, 1999
          If I count at all, I'm going, arriving Wednesday of War Week, and while I
          might be too busy helping with Midnight Madness that night, I do plan to
          dance the other nights I am at War. Too many of my regular partners will
          be there this year (last I heard, anyway).

          ---= Morgan

          |\ THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
          8+%%%%%%%%I=================================================---
          |/ Morgan Cain * Hablutzel@...
          Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
          daytime: margolh@...

          "Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit,
          and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
          ---= Elizabeth Zimmerman
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6, 1999
            >You're welcome to crash space, too.

            Thanks, you also happen to have a very convient
            location for a going to pennsic stop-over,
            Unlike Erich and Elasait down in south central STL.
            I'm not sure at the current time, is Monday too late
            to let you know for sure?

            >(I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are leaving.)
            Somewhere about that time, maybe a day earlier.

            >Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?
            No, not normally. But I may want to stop at some stores
            in the STL area on tuesday night, then get a real early
            start (6 AM latest) on Wed morning. Avoids the driving
            all night problem and taking 2+ days to catch up on sleep.

            >This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

            It'll be amazing.

            Conrad
          • johnoffd
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 25, 2011
              Dancers and Musicians

              I am excited to be headed to my first Pennsic.

              However, I would like to travel there and back with someone else. For the company--esp on the drive back to Calontir. (Ingeborg will ride with me on way to Pennsic)
              Anyone traveling the I-70 corridor interested in meeting up? Headed out on morning Fri Aug 5 and coming back around Aug 13.

              thanks for thinking on it.

              Ly Hanne Abendschein