Looking for dance teachers

  • Keith McClune
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003
      Hi there:

      I am the dance coordinator for Known World Costume Symposium III and Known
      World Academy of the Rapier 2003. These events will be held simultaneously
      (yes, at the same time and place!) October 17 - 19 2003 in the Barony of Caerthe
      (Denver, Colorado). One entire track of classes will be devoted to dance
      classes, and I still have a few slots open.

      KWCS III / KWAR is nearly three months away, but the pre-registration cut-off is
      much closer - July 31! What does this mean? Well, if you pre-register (and
      write Lady Yukihana a check) before August 1, you can take a full 20% off your
      registration fees, reducing the registration from $50 to $40 for two days of
      classes, dancing, three meals, classes, notable speakers, parties, workshops,
      entertainment, and classes. For more information - and to register - go to
      http://www.caerthe.org/kwcs or http://www.caerthe.org/kwar

      Note that, due to illness, we have a new registrar, Lady Tetsutaka Yukihana.
      Please send checks to:

      Michele Tillotson
      2100 W. 100th Ave Lot #467
      Thornton, CO 80260

      (Since the web page hasn't been updated yet.)

      If you are interested in teaching dance at this event, you may register for the
      event and then register your class, or you may contact me for more information.

      We now return you to your regular dance discussions.

      Thank you.

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>