new

  • eydakostedt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2003
      Hi! I recently joined this list I would like to introduce myself. I
      am Eyda, currently residing in the Midlands (central Ilinois), but
      during most of the year I am with the College of Bellewode
      (Kirksville, Mo, Truman State University). I met a few of you and
      learned about this group at Lilies, where I also decided I wanted to
      learn a lot, lot more about dance. If anyone knows where there will
      be any good dancing or has any tips on how to get started with some
      research of my own (mostly about German dance), I would appreciate
      the information.
      Thanks!
      --Eyda
    • Amy and Bill Morris
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2003
        Do you speak German? I got the impression in Drachenwald that much of the
        material wasn't available in English.

        Mableth

        > Hi! I recently joined this list I would like to introduce myself. I
        > am Eyda, currently residing in the Midlands (central Ilinois), but
        > during most of the year I am with the College of Bellewode
        > (Kirksville, Mo, Truman State University). I met a few of you and
        > learned about this group at Lilies, where I also decided I wanted to
        > learn a lot, lot more about dance. If anyone knows where there will
        > be any good dancing or has any tips on how to get started with some
        > research of my own (mostly about German dance), I would appreciate
        > the information.
        > Thanks!
        > --Eyda

      • Eyda Kostedt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2003
          Yes, I do speak German, and Spanish.
          -Eyda

          Amy and Bill Morris <morris@...> wrote:
          Do you speak German?  I got the impression in Drachenwald that much of the
          material wasn't available in English.

          Mableth

          > Hi!  I recently joined this list I would like to introduce myself.  I
          > am Eyda, currently residing in the Midlands (central Ilinois), but
          > during most of the year I am with the College of Bellewode
          > (Kirksville, Mo, Truman State University).  I met a few of you and
          > learned about this group at Lilies, where I also decided I wanted to
          > learn a lot, lot more about dance.  If anyone knows where there will
          > be any good dancing or has any tips on how to get started with some
          > research of my own (mostly about German dance), I would appreciate
          > the information.
          > Thanks!
          > --Eyda

          Do you Yahoo!?