RE: Pennsic

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5 11:36 AM
      >OK, so who's going to Pennsic?

      I'm going (Is this a surprise?)

      I plan to leave either Tue the 10th (evening),
      or Wed the 11th (morning). I too am thinking about
      spending the night in ST>

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5 9:53 PM
        Katriana wrote:

        > From: Katriana <katriana@...>
        >
        > OK, so who's going to Pennsic?
        >
        > We (mom, Emily and I) are hopefully leaving Sunday (and will be looking for
        > crash space in St. Louis on Sunday night).
        >
        > Anybody else?
        >
        > katriana

        Believe it or not, I think I'm actually going! I'll be there Wed morning of
        the last week.

        And you're very welcome to crash at my house Sunday night.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5 10:02 PM
          Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

          > I plan to leave either Tue the 10th (evening),
          > or Wed the 11th (morning). I too am thinking about
          > spending the night in ST>
          >
          > Conrad

          You're welcome to crash space, too. (I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are
          leaving.) Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?

          This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

          Conna
        • Margo Lynn Hablutzel
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 6 5:18 AM
            If I count at all, I'm going, arriving Wednesday of War Week, and while I
            might be too busy helping with Midnight Madness that night, I do plan to
            dance the other nights I am at War. Too many of my regular partners will
            be there this year (last I heard, anyway).

            ---= Morgan

            |\ THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
            8+%%%%%%%%I=================================================---
            |/ Morgan Cain * Hablutzel@...
            Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
            daytime: margolh@...

            "Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit,
            and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
            ---= Elizabeth Zimmerman
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6 1:23 PM
              >You're welcome to crash space, too.

              Thanks, you also happen to have a very convient
              location for a going to pennsic stop-over,
              Unlike Erich and Elasait down in south central STL.
              I'm not sure at the current time, is Monday too late
              to let you know for sure?

              >(I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are leaving.)
              Somewhere about that time, maybe a day earlier.

              >Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?
              No, not normally. But I may want to stop at some stores
              in the STL area on tuesday night, then get a real early
              start (6 AM latest) on Wed morning. Avoids the driving
              all night problem and taking 2+ days to catch up on sleep.

              >This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

              It'll be amazing.

              Conrad
            • johnoffd
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 25, 2011
                Dancers and Musicians

                I am excited to be headed to my first Pennsic.

                However, I would like to travel there and back with someone else. For the company--esp on the drive back to Calontir. (Ingeborg will ride with me on way to Pennsic)
                Anyone traveling the I-70 corridor interested in meeting up? Headed out on morning Fri Aug 5 and coming back around Aug 13.

                thanks for thinking on it.

                Ly Hanne Abendschein