Questions

  • Sylvia Dupuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 10:47 AM
      Greetings to All,

      I just have couple questions; is there a group in the Kansas City Area
      that meet for dance practice? If yes, where and when.

      If not, the Shire of Dun Ard is thinking of getting an interest group
      started. We are too small and don't have enough gentles to start one on
      our own and would like to invite the surrounding Barony's, Shires,
      Canton, etc. to come and participate.

      If there is an interest of getting together to dance, please contact me
      at sdupuis@....

      Together we can work on the little details like where, when and what.

      Lady Anna Katarina von Liebenstein
      Shire of Dun Ard