RE: [CalontirDance] new people !

  • Slick, Jeremy J.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 10:32 AM
      Ooo...a question I can answer: I was looking through all the Calontir/SCA Yahoo! groups and saw this one and had to sign up. *nodsnods* That and since I have been working on a dance minor in college...it only seemed fitting to join in the fun.

      As to what should be discussed...I'd say that standard things: dance events, new or interesting research information, etc etc.

      Speaking of which...does anyone have any information or good resources to dig through regarding Italian Court Dances between the years 1420 and 1452?
      Grazi,
      Giudo