new people !

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2003

      Hi all

      Well we've had an larger than normal number of new members sign up recently.

      What brought everyone here? Its usually a pretty quiet list. What would people

      like to see talked about here.

      Everyone can feel free to put things on the list, not just the new people.

      Conrad

    • Slick, Jeremy J.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2003
        Ooo...a question I can answer: I was looking through all the Calontir/SCA Yahoo! groups and saw this one and had to sign up. *nodsnods* That and since I have been working on a dance minor in college...it only seemed fitting to join in the fun.

        As to what should be discussed...I'd say that standard things: dance events, new or interesting research information, etc etc.

        Speaking of which...does anyone have any information or good resources to dig through regarding Italian Court Dances between the years 1420 and 1452?
        Grazi,
        Giudo
        Well we've had an larger than normal number of new members sign up recently.

        What brought everyone here? Its usually a pretty quiet list. What would people

        like to see talked about here.

        Everyone can feel free to put things on the list, not just the new people.

        NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.