Pennsic

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
      OK, so who's going to Pennsic?

      We (mom, Emily and I) are hopefully leaving Sunday (and will be looking for
      crash space in St. Louis on Sunday night).

      Anybody else?

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
        >OK, so who's going to Pennsic?

        I'm going (Is this a surprise?)

        I plan to leave either Tue the 10th (evening),
        or Wed the 11th (morning). I too am thinking about
        spending the night in ST>

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
          Katriana wrote:

          > From: Katriana <katriana@...>
          >
          > OK, so who's going to Pennsic?
          >
          > We (mom, Emily and I) are hopefully leaving Sunday (and will be looking for
          > crash space in St. Louis on Sunday night).
          >
          > Anybody else?
          >
          > katriana

          Believe it or not, I think I'm actually going! I'll be there Wed morning of
          the last week.

          And you're very welcome to crash at my house Sunday night.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
            Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

            > I plan to leave either Tue the 10th (evening),
            > or Wed the 11th (morning). I too am thinking about
            > spending the night in ST>
            >
            > Conrad

            You're welcome to crash space, too. (I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are
            leaving.) Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?

            This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

            Conna
          • Margo Lynn Hablutzel
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6, 1999
              If I count at all, I'm going, arriving Wednesday of War Week, and while I
              might be too busy helping with Midnight Madness that night, I do plan to
              dance the other nights I am at War. Too many of my regular partners will
              be there this year (last I heard, anyway).

              ---= Morgan

              |\ THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
              8+%%%%%%%%I=================================================---
              |/ Morgan Cain * Hablutzel@...
              Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
              daytime: margolh@...

              "Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit,
              and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
              ---= Elizabeth Zimmerman
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6, 1999
                >You're welcome to crash space, too.

                Thanks, you also happen to have a very convient
                location for a going to pennsic stop-over,
                Unlike Erich and Elasait down in south central STL.
                I'm not sure at the current time, is Monday too late
                to let you know for sure?

                >(I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are leaving.)
                Somewhere about that time, maybe a day earlier.

                >Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?
                No, not normally. But I may want to stop at some stores
                in the STL area on tuesday night, then get a real early
                start (6 AM latest) on Wed morning. Avoids the driving
                all night problem and taking 2+ days to catch up on sleep.

                >This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

                It'll be amazing.

                Conrad
              • johnoffd
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 25, 2011
                  Dancers and Musicians

                  I am excited to be headed to my first Pennsic.

                  However, I would like to travel there and back with someone else. For the company--esp on the drive back to Calontir. (Ingeborg will ride with me on way to Pennsic)
                  Anyone traveling the I-70 corridor interested in meeting up? Headed out on morning Fri Aug 5 and coming back around Aug 13.

                  thanks for thinking on it.

                  Ly Hanne Abendschein